Telaga Waja Rafting Tour which is located in the eastern part of Bali is the best Bali Rafting Tour Packages in the island. Bali Telaga Waja White Water Rafting sets up at part of the created nature's beauty starts at the slope of Mt. Abang runs through idyllic villages and jungle slopes along the area of Kecamatan Rendang onward to the area of Kabupaten Klungkung ends on the sea. Bali Telaga Waja White Water Rafting is close to the Besakih mother temple of Bali, and Telaga Waja river cuts the foot of the highest mountain on Bali that is Mount Agung on the north side. It is not known why the name is Bali Telaga Waja. Telaga for Balinese is pool, lake or embung, while waja or Baja is metal. It is no reference in Balinese word could lead to any understanding on what is behind the word of metal pool, as the fact a pool or lake has the water staying, but river or tukad in Balinese has running water which is always ending on the sea.
- Return Transfer from your hotel
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional River Guide
- Use of towels and shower facilities
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Buffet Lunch with Indonesian Food
- Insurance coverage
What to Bring?
- Change of clothes
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Sport shoes/sandals
- Money for optional drink and souvenir.
Telaga Waja Rafting Tour Price :
Adult : IDR 520.000/Adults (USD 40/adults)
Children : IDR 455.000/children (USD 35/children)
- The Price of Bali Telaga Waja Rafting quote per person for minimun booking for 2 person
- Afternoon Rafting Minimum 4 person for free return transfer
- Single traveler join only will be at additional charge IDR 300.000 for return transfer
- Children aged from 9 - 12 years old
Pick Up Time :
Morning Session : 07.00 - pick up at hotel
Afternoon Session : 11.00 - pick up at hotel